Latest News
Dependent Child Accident Reimbursement

How to Qualify
The OPEH&W Health Plan will reimbursement up tp $500 of out-of-pocket costs a covered dependent child incurs for covered services received at an in-network emergency room, urgent care facility or minor emergency center for an accidental injury

How to Apply
 》In order to receive this benefit an application must be made
 》Applications must be made no later than 3-months after the end of the plan year
 》Complete the Dependent Child Accident Reimbursement Form PDF
 》Attach an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from BlueCross
 》Ensure it shows the accident claim the dependent child had during the plan year
 》Mail the completed Dependent Child Accident Reimbursement Form and the EOB to:
   OPEH&W Health Plan
   3851 E Tuxedo Blvd, Suite C
   Bartlesville OK 74006
 》If approved, the accident claim will be re-processed
 》The OPEH&W Health Plan will pay the provider any amounts owed
 》The provider will reimburse the member any amounts owed